Here are the details of maps for Romford:
This detailed map covers much of the centre and southern end of Romford, coverage stretching from Crown Farm on the outskirts of the town eastward to King Edward Road, and from the Cattle Market and St Edward's church southward to Rush Green Road. The GER railway runs west-east across the map, and features include Romford Brewery with its rail connections, the workhouse, Hornchurch Road, London Road, cemetery, Oldchurch Road, Mawheys Road, High Street, North Street, South Street etc. At the start of the 20th century Romford was regarded as "a lovely old market town surrounded by many country villages" and, as in many other market towns, the brewery is shown as much the most important industry. It was established in 1799 by Edward Ind, who was later joined by Octavius and George Coope.
The map links up with Essex Sheet 79.09 Chadwell Heath to the west, 79.11 Heath Park to the east and 79.14 Rush Green to the south.