OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
So far we have published over 2,000 maps for towns in England.
The Maps are highly detailed, taken from the 1/2500 plans and
reprinted at about 14 inches to the mile. Each includes an introduction to the history
of the area.
For ease of reference we have divided them into ten regions.
More maps are being issued all the time, and these pages will be updated
- North East England (Northumberland and Durham)
- Cumbria (Cumberland and Westmorland)
- North West England (Lancashire and Cheshire)
- The West Midlands (Herefordshire, Shropshire,
Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire)
- East Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire,
Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland)
- South West England (Cornwall, Devon, Dorset,
Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Somerset, Wiltshire)
- London (London, Middlesex)
- East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Essex, Huntingdonshire,
- Thames and Chilterns (Bedfordshire, Berkshire,
Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire)
- South East (Kent, Surrey, Sussex)
- One Inch Maps A growing range of small scale maps covering
larger areas; these are at the scale of an inch to the mile.
For Ireland, Scotland, Wales, or ordering details, please
return to Index page
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / revised 14 Jan 2011