OLD ORDNANCE SURVEY MAPS
So far we have published over 3,000 maps for towns in England.
The Maps are highly detailed, taken from the 1/2500 plans and
reprinted at about 14 inches to the mile. Each includes an introduction to the history
of the area.
For ease of reference we have divided them into ten regions.
More maps are being issued all the time, and these pages will be updated
- Northern England (Northumberland, Durham, Tyne & Wear, Cumbria)
- North West England (Lancashire and Cheshire)
- The West Midlands (Herefordshire, Shropshire,
Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire)
- East Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire,
Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland)
- South West England (Cornwall, Devon, Dorset,
Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Somerset, Wiltshire)
- London (London, Middlesex)
- East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Essex, Huntingdonshire,
Isle of Ely, Norfolk, Soke of Peterborough, Suffolk)
- Thames and Chilterns (Bedfordshire, Berkshire,
Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire)
- South East (Kent, Surrey, Sussex)
- One Inch Maps We cover the whole of England and Wales, and much of Northern Ireland, at the
Inch to the Mile scale.
For Ireland, Scotland, Wales, or ordering details, please
return to Index page
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / revised 18 Jan 2022