Here are the details of maps for South Ealing:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. Each covers the same area. Coverage stretches from Elthorne Park eastward to Cedar Grove, and from Rathgar Avenue southward to Darwin Road. In 1894 this was still a largely rural area, and major features are St Mary's church, a stretch of the District line with Boston Road and South Ealing stations, a small stretch of Grand Junction Canal with Osterley Lock; Little Ealing, with Ealing Park convent, Ealing Cemetery, and the beginning of building nearby; Lammas Park and village area around St Mary's church. By 1934 most of the map had been built up. Selected directory extracts are included on both maps.
The map links up with Sheets 56 Ealing to the north, 69 Hanwell to the west, 71 South Acton to the east and 83 Brentford to the south.
Follow this link for a list of our maps for the London Borough of Ealing, or here for a complete list of our London maps .
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / email@example.com / 25 May 2011