Here are the details of maps for Didsbury (East):
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years.
The maps cover the eastern part of Didsbury, incl Barlow Moor and Beaver Park; coverage then extends eastward to the western part of Heaton Mersey. Features include the Midland Railway with Didsbury and Heaton Mersey stations, a railway is also shown 'under construction' running N-S through the 1904 map, but is complete by 1916; other features include Grundy Hill Farm, Parrs Wood, Brick & Pottery Works, St John the Baptist church, Lane End, Tait's Buildings, Upper Bleach Works, Didsbury Lodge, Wesleyan Theological Institution, Manor House, Catterick Hall, Didsbury Priory, Emmanuel church etc. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries.
The map links up with sheets 111.07 Withington to the north, 111.10 Didsbury Palatine Rd to the west, 111.12 Heaton Norris to the east and 111.15 Cheadle North to the south.