Here are the details of the map for Falkirk:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1860 version is in full colour, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured map. Coverage stretches from Kerse Lane and Callendar Road westward to Camelon Main Street, and from Grahamston Iron Works southward to Woodlands and High Station Road.
Features include Camelon Iron Works, Grahamston Iron Works, town centre with individual buildings neatly shown, High Street area, churches, Town Hall, Dalderse Goods Depot, NBR railway line with Grahamston station, mineral railways, swivel bridge, Parkhouse Iron Works, Brockville Park, Arnot Hill, Poorhouse, Woodlands area, line of Antonine Wall, Forth & Clyde Canal with locks, Rosebank Distillery, Lock Sixteen, Falkirk Cemetery, Bantaskin House, Camelon Colliery Pit No.2, Callendar Iron Works, Salton Iron Foundry etc. On the reverse we include extracts from a contemporary trade directory.