Here are the details of maps for Isleworth:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Note that, as with most 1930s maps, the area east and south of the river, in Surrey, is left blank on the 1935 version.
The map covers the village centre of Isleworth, including Lower Square, South Street, Manor Mill, Gumley House convent, Nazareth House convent, Isleworth Brewery, and extends north to include Brentford workhouse, Smallbury Green, Syon House and much of Syon Park; also site of Battle of Brentford. Tramways are shown on the 1935 version.
East of the Thames on the 1894 map is part of the Old Deer Park, Kew Observatory, a few streets of Richmond around Kew Foot Road; in the NE is part of Kew Gardens, including Queen's Cottage Grounds. This Surrey area is blank on the 1935 map.
The map links up with London Sheets 83 Brentford to the north, 97 North Sheen to the east, and 110 Richmond to the south; and with Middlesex Sheet 20.07 Hounslow to the west.
Follow this link for a list of our maps for the London Borough of Hounslow, or here for a complete list of our London maps .
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 26 May 2011