Here are the details of maps for Marfleet & Hull (East):
The dominant feature on this map is the Alexandra Dock, opened in 1885 in association with the new Hull & Barnsley Railway. The map also covers the area along the Hedon Road, from Hotham Street eastward to Marfleet Lane, and includes much of the village of Marfleet (but not its church). Other features include Hedon Road Cemetery, Drypool & Southcoates Cemetery, Jews Burial Ground, Sanatorium, Prison (blank for security reasons), a stretch of theNER Withernsea Branch, St Bartholomew church, and the 'New Town' area around Lee Smith Street. The dock is shown in detail, with railway tracks, Alexandra Dock station, graving docks, engine shed, jetties etc. A directory for Hedon Road and Alexandra Dock is included, together with one for Marfleet.
The map links up with sheet 240.03 Hull East to the west.