Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Edinburgh
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Dalkeith:
Edinburghshire Sheet 8.06 Dalkeith (West) 1905 - published 2008; intro by Barbara Morris. ISBN.978-1-84784-118-6
This detailed map covers the western part of Dalkeith, with coverage extending from Eskbank Road and the New Cemetery westward to
Melville Castle. Features include Elginhaugh, Sheriffhall, Melville Castle, Glenesk Colliery, Poorhouse, North British Railway with
station, Glenesk Junction, St David's RC church, Ironmill, Public Park, Lugton. On the reverse we include the Dalkeith directory, entries K-Y.
The map links up with Edinburgh Sheet 8.07 Dalkeith East to the east.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Edinburgh maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Scotland, return to the Scotland page.
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 29 October 2016