Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Wiltshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Wiltshire Sheet 66.15 City of Salisbury with West Harnham & East Harnham 1900 - published 1990; intro by Alan Godfrey. ISBN.978-0-85054-463-3
This detailed map covers the southern part of Salisbury, with coverage extending from Milford Street southward to East Harnham and Salisbury Workhouse, and from West Harnham eastward to Fowler's Hill.
Features include Cathedral and The Close, St Nicholas Hospital, General Infirmary, Leyden Hall, Choristers School, Bishop's Palace, St Martin's church, clock factory, New Canal area, River Avon, Old Mill,
West Harnham with St George's church, Parsonage Farm, East Harnham with All Saints church, Harnham House, Salisbury Union Workhouse, Harnham Bridge. On the reverse we include street directory entries for The Canal, Catherine Street,
Exeter Street, The Friary, Milford Hill, Milford Street.
The map links up with Wiltshire sheet 66.11 North Salisbury to the north.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Wiltshire Series or Swindon maps; or here for
all maps in South West England.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Most maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 2 October 2016