Old Ordnance Survey Maps of County Offaly
These highly detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction. They
are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Tullamore:
Co Offaly Sheet 17.05 Tullamore 1910 - published 1995; intro by Michael Byrne. ISBN.978-0-85054-844-0
This very detailed map is double-sided for maximum coverage. The main map covers the northern part of the town with coverage extending NW to Ballyduff House. Features include Grand Canal, Canal Harbour,
St Mary's RC church, Market Square, Constabulary Barracks, Union Workhouse, malthouses, Ballydrohid House, quarries etc.
On the reverse we include part of adjacent sheet 17.09 extending coverage southward to include railway with station, Court House, Elmfield, O'Connor Square, High Street, corn mill, Kilcruttin township, St Joseph's Cemetery.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Co Offaly Series maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Ireland, return to the Ireland page.
The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 16 January 2018