Here are the details of maps for Ely:
This very detailed map gives good coverage of the small cathedral city of Ely, at a time when the Isle of Ely was regarded as a separate county, and Ely the county town; in 1909, however, the County Hall would be sited in March. Our map is double-sided to provide maximum coverage. The main map covers the area from the cathedral southward to the station and dock, and westward to the workhouse. Features include engine shed, Cherry Hill, Ely College, Back Hill, Gaol Lane, Militia Barracks, Water Side, Broad Street, River Ouse, The Quay. On the reverse is a section of sheet 26.10, extending coverage of the town northward, and including High Street, St Mary's Street, Nutholt Lane, Newbarns Road, cemetery, Little London, Market Place, Gaol Street. We also include a list of private residents from the 1912 directory.