Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Caernarvonshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Tremadoc:
Caernarvonshire sheet 34.12 Tremadog 1913 - published 2003; intro by Alan Godfrey. ISBN.978-1-84151-539-7
This detailed map covers the village of Tremadog (or Tremadoc) with coverage extending southward to Portmadoc station and eastward to Portreuddyn Castle (on north margin of map).
Features include Tremadog village centre with individual buildings neatly shown, Market Square, Madoc Tannery, Tan-yr-allt Mill, Craig Pant-Ifan, Craig Bwlch-y-moch, Pen-syflog, stretch of Cambrian Railway with Portmadoc station,
stretch of Croesor Tramway with Beddgelert Siding, County Intermediate School etc. On the reverse we include a short directory of Tremadoc, plus railway timetables for the Cambrian and Welsh Highland railways in 1929.
The map links up with sheet 34.16 Porthmadog to the south.
Follow this link for a complete list of our Caernarvonshire maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales page.
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 18 July 2018