Old Ordnance Survey Maps of County Antrim

  • These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. They are available through our On-line Mapshop

  • Here are the details of maps for Belfast (North):

  • Co Antrim Sheet 61.05 North Belfast 1920 - published 1986; intro by Barbara Morris. ISBN.978-0-85054-093-2

    This very detailed map covers a busy area of north central Belfast, including several of the docks. Coverage stretches from Clifton Park Avenue eastward to Spencer Dock and Albert Quay, and from Limestone Road and Mountcollyer Road southward to North Street and Albert Square. Note that the small area of Co Down east of the Lagan is left blank.

    Features on this busy map include Library & Art Gallery, New Smithfield Mill, Custom House, St Anne's Cathedral, tramways, York Road terminus with goods sheds and engine depot, dockside lines, York Street Weaving Factory, Tobacco Factory, Victoria Barracks, Carlisle Circus area, Belfast Charitable Institution, Court House, Prison (left blank), Belfast Royal Academy, Corporation Square, Donegall Quay, Albert Quay, Clarendon Dock and graving docks, York Dock, Dufferin Dock, Spencer Dock, Milewater Basin, timber ponds, many streets of terraced houses all neatly shown, many weaving factories and other buildings. On the reverse we include street directory entries for Dock Street, York Lane, York Street.

    The map links up with sheets 61.01 Skegoneill to the north, 60.08 Shankill to the west, 61.09 Central Belfast to the south.


    Follow this link for other maps for Co Antrim maps together with prices and other details, or here for a complete list of titles for Ireland.

    You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information, and other areas, go to The Index Page.


    Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for Ireland, return to the Ireland page.

    The Godfrey Edition / godfreyedition@btinternet.com / 18 May 2011