Here are the details of maps for Abingdon:
Abingdon was the county town of Berkshire until 1867; today, however, since reorganisation in 1874, it is regarded as part of Oxfordshire. This map captures the town in detail. The town centre, with a group of streets around the Market Place, is in the centre of the map. Coverage extends west along Ock Street and Marcham Road to the Isolation Hospital, north along Bath Street and Faringdon Road to St Helen's School, NE along Vineyard Street to the Workhouse, SE across Abingdon Bridge to Andersey Island, SW to Caldecott Bridge. Other features include the River Ock, River Thames or Isis, Tower Brewery, Albert Park, Spring Grove parchment works, cemetery, railway terminus, High Street, malthouses, Grammar School, Abbey House. On the reverse is a directory of Abingdon in 1891, plus a GWR timetable for the Abingdon Branch.