Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Swindon
We have a range of detailed maps for Wiltshire towns and we also cover the whole county at the Inch to the Mile scale.
Here are the details.
All maps are available from our On-line Mapshop.
Wiltshire County Council was formed in 1889. Swindon became a Municipal Borough in 1900. In 1974 it was amalgamated with
Highworth Rural District to become Thamesdown District within Wiltshire County Council. In 1997 it became a unitary authority and was renamed Swindon
See This Page for a summary of Wiltshire's local government history.
These are the maps we publish for Swindon:
Here is an index map for the Swindon maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
This list shows all our maps for the area. We try to keep a full range in print but inevitably some titles fall out of print from time to time.
These are noted in our On-line Mapshop.
For the rest of Wiltshire go to our Wiltshire page.
We also cover Wiltshire in our Inch to the Mile series. Here are the principal maps for the Swindon area:
Most maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of English maps, return to the England page
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, DH8 7PW. Tel 01207 583388
The Godfrey Edition / email@example.com / 14 October 2016