Here are the details of maps for Bearwood:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the Bearwood and Hagley Road area developed across the years.
The maps cover the Bearwood and Hagley Road, west of Birmingham, south of Smethwick. They also include Warwickshire sheet 13.07 and Worcestershire Sheet 5.07.
Coverage stretches from Warley Road and Abbey Road eastward to Rotton Park Road, and from Edith Road southward to Hagley Road. The map includes sections of Birmingham (Warwickshire), Smethwick (Staffordshire) and Oldbury (Worcestershire). These divisions and their history are explained in Barrie Trinder's introduction to the 1913 map.
Features include stretch of LNWR Harborne Branch, including Hagley Road and Rotton Park Road stations, Cape Hill Brewery (at top of map) with railway branch, St Augustine's church, St Mary's church Bearwood, tramways, Old King's Head and Clock Tower, and the growing residential development of the area along the Hagley Road and Bearwood Road.
The map links up with Staffordshire sheets 72.03 Smethwick to the north, 72.06 Warley to the west, and Warwickshire sheets 13.08 Birmingham West to the east and 13.11 Harborne to the south.