Here are the details of maps for Leeds (Town Hall area):
This wonderfully detailed map covers the area around Park Square, with coverage stretching from Hanover Square eastward to Park Row and southward to Wellington Street. Surveyed in 1847, the map is updated to 1863 for some details, notably the Town Hall. Features include the Town Hall (including interior), Leeds Infirmary, Mixed Cloth Hall, Mechanics Institute, Baptist Chapel, East Parade Chapel, Philosophical Hall, Oxford Place Chapel, St Paul's church, Methodist Chapel, St George's church, St Philip's church, Bethesda Chapel. Most of these are shown in detail. Streets include Park Lane, West Street, Great George's Street. Where appropriate, turnpike trusts are named. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries, including those for Park Lane, Park Row, Park Square, Wellington Street, West Street.
The map links up with Sheets 11 Leeds Headrow to the east and 14 Leeds Stations to the south.