Here are the details of maps for Bootle:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1890 version is in full colour, taken from the beautiful 1st Edition OS handcoloured map.
These maps cover much of Bootle, north of Liverpool, in great detail. Coverage stretches from Derby Road eastward to City Road, and from Strand Road southward to Brunswick Place. The many features include Leeds & Liverpool Canal, Bootle station, north end of Bankhall station, south end of Marsh Lane station, Town Hall, Public Baths, LNWR Alexandra Dock Branch, Technical School, LYR Bankfield Branch, tramways, Stanley Gardens; CLR Goods Branch with station, engine shed; LYR Liverpool Bolton & Bury line with engine shed, Kirkdale station, coal sidings; LNWR Edge Hill & Bootle Branch with Spellow station; Everton football ground (in lower right corner), Kirkdale Homes, cricket ground, St Mary's church, West Derby Workhouse, Bootle Quarry, western part of Walton on the Hill, Morton Garden, South Recreation Ground, Derby Park etc.
This map links up with sheet 99.14 Bootle North to the north, 99.13 Bootle Docks to the west, 106.03 Walton on the Hill to the east and 106.06 Kirkdale to the south.