Here are the details of maps for Deptford:
The three versions of this map show how the area developed across the years, becoming more built up. The maps each cover the same area, stretching from Canterbury Rd and Ormside Street eastward to Deptford Green; from Rotherhithe Road and Deptford Wharf southward to St Paul's church. Features (which obviously change with the passing of time) include the Royal Dockyard and Royal Victoria Victualling Yard, shown in detail on the earliest map; the northern part of Deptford High St; Evelyn Street; the Grand Surrey Canal; Coldblow Farm; the Thames Junction Branch railway; St Helena Gardens; numerous railway lines; The Den, Millwall FC; Southwark Park station Foreign Cattle Market; a small section of West Ferry Road on the north bank of river, various tramways. Churches include St Paul's Deptford. Roads on the 1868 map include Evelyn St, Plough Road, Edward St, Old King St, Rotherhithe New Rd, White Post Lane, Chilton St, part of Deptford High St. Many other roads appear on the later maps as they are built. The map links up with Sheet 104 New Cross to the south, which covers Deptford Broadway and New Cross, and Sheet 92 Greenwich to the east.
The map links up with Sheets78 Rotherhithe to the north, 90 Old Kent Road to the west, 92 Greenwich to the east, 104 New Cross to the south.