Here are the details of maps for Willesden Jct & Harlesden:
We have published no less than four versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. The maps each cover the same area, which will be of especial interest to transport historians. Willesden Junction station is central to the map and around it various lines fan out. Railway features (from the 1913 map) include a stretch of the GWR, including engine shed and carriage shed, West London Junction, Old Oak Common Sidings, Acton Wells Junction, Old Oak Junction, GWR Victoria Branch, Mitre Bridge Junction. Also here are part of the Midland Railway Acton Branch, the GWR Acton & Northolt line, the LNWR West London Line, the main LNWR line, the Hampstead Junction Line with Kensal Green Junction, engine shed and carriage sheds. All this is in good detail, with tracks, turntables, signal-boxes, signal posts. There is is a stretch of the Paddington Branch Canal. North of the junction is much of Harlesden, including High Street (with tramway) Harlesden Lodge, Station Road. Other smaller community are squeezed between tracks, including Goodhall Street and Old Oak Lane; Lower Place, in the NW corner; Wells House Road near the foot of the map; College Park, including Scrubbs Lane, Waldo Road, near the east of the map. Also St Mary's RC Cemetery, Cumberland Park Factory, various works along Hythe Road. The four maps show the area getting progressively busier; the 1868 version still has many fields between the lines, also Kensal Green & Harlesden station, Manor House, Wells House. The 1894 version includes a directory for Harlesden. The 1935 version has the A-F entries from a 1935 Harlesden directory.
The map links up with London Sheets 35 Willesden to the north, 47 Kensal Green to the east, 58 East Acton to the south, and Middlesex Sheet 16.05 Hanger Hill to the west.