Old Ordnance Survey Maps of BirminghamThese detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Erdington (North):
Warwickshire Sheet 8.07 Erdington (Chester Road) 1913 - published 2003; intro by Roger Lea. ISBN.978-1-84151-577-9
This detailed map covers the northern part of Erdington, with coverage stretching from St Agnes Convent and Silver Birch Road northward to Wylde Green Hotel, and eastward to Penns Hall. Features
include LNWR railway with Chester Road station, Penns Lane area, Destitute Orphans Home, Audley College, Chester Road area, tramway, mixture of terraced streets and villas in grounds, etc. The map includes the eastern part of Boldmere around Boldmere Road.
On the reverse we include directories for Chester Road and for Boldmere.
The map links up with sheet 8.03 Wylde Green to the north and 8.11 Erdington East to the south.
For a full list of maps of Warwickshire, please go to the Birmingham page or (for areas outside Birmingham) to the Warwickshire page.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 18 January 2018