Here are the details of maps for Teddington & Hampton:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. Each covers the western part of Teddington, including Broad Street, Church Road and Park Road, and the area westward to Hampton Hill, including Windmill Road, High Street, Mill Road. Features include a stretch of Queen's or Cardinal's River, Fulwell & Hampton Hill station, Teddington Cemetery, St Peter & St Paul's church Teddington, St James church Hampton, the northern part of Bushy Park incl Upper Lodge. The introductory essay by John Griffiths for the 1894 edition also includes a section on 'General Roy's Base and the Origins of the Ordnance Survey'; the East End of Roy's base is on the map. The maps also include a selection of directory entries.
The map links up with London Sheets 121 West Twickenham to the north, 132 Teddington Lock to the east and 139 Hampton to the south.
Follow this link for a list of our maps for the London Boroughs of Richmond and Kingston, or here for a complete list of our London maps .
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / email@example.com / 18 July 2011