Here are the details of maps for Dudley:
We have published two versions of this detailed map, showing how the area developed across the years: it covers the central area of Dudley, and coverage then extends eastward to Kate's Hill, Cawney Hill and Oakham. The map covers parts of both Staffordshire and Worcestershire and doubles as Worcs sheet 1.16.
Features on this busy map include Dudley town centre in detail, with individual buildings neatly delineated, including Town Hall, Market Place, High Street area, St Thomas church, St Edmund's church, Waddam's Pool Works, St Mary & St Thomas RC Chapel, Netherton station, Paradise. Features elsewhere include Tansleyhill Colliery, Dixon's Green, Prince of Wales Pit (disused), Cawneyhill House, St John's church, Roseland Farm, Oakham Lodge, Burnt Tree Colliery (disused), industrial tramway and incline, Oakham Colliery (disused), line of Netherton Tunnel, Tansley Hill, old coal shafts etc.
The 1882 version is fully coloured, taken from the OS 1st Edition handcoloured map.
The map links up with sheets 67.12 Dudley Castle to the north, 67.15 Dudley West to the west, 68.13 Brades Village to the east, 71.04 Netherton to the south.
For a full list of maps of Sandwell & Dudley go to the Sandwell page
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 28 June 2012