Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Staffordshire
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Pelsall (South):
Staffordshire Sheet 57.15 Pelsall (South) 1901 - published 2008; intro by Malcolm Nixon. ISBN.978-1-84784-159-9
This detailed map covers much of Pelsall village, with coverage stretching from Pelsall post office and Railswood Farm southward to Heath End. Shelfield is in the
bottom right corner. Features include Pelsall Common, railway with station and Leigh's Wood Junction, Heath End Brickworks, St Michael's church, Pelsall Foundry, Pelsall Hall, Queen's Hotel, High Heath,
Shelfield Lodge, Shelfield House, Goscote Hall etc. On the reverse we include directories for Pelsall and Rushall.
The map links up with sheets 57.11 Pelsall North to the north, 57.14 Bloxwich to the west, 63.03 Rushall to the south and 57.16 Walsall Wood to the east.
For a list of local maps, please go to the Walsall or West Midlands page.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW /
email@example.com / 28 January 2018