Here are the details of maps for Sidcup & Foots Cray:
This detailed OS map covers the area from Stafford Road eastward to Foots Cray Place, and from Manor Road southward to Frognal Corner. St John's church, Place Green and the Manor House are in the centre of the map, with Sidcup itself to the NW, and part of Foots Cray to the SE. Features include Sidcup High Street, part of Foots Cray High Street, All Saints church, Longlands Nursery, Sidcup Place, Hatherley Road, Christ Church and Christ Church Road, Main Road, The Drive, Ursula Lodges. Also extensive grounds around Foots Cray Place, an elegant house built in the style of the Palladian Villa Rotunda at Vicenza in 1754, for a London pewterer Bourchier Cleeve, but demolished after a fire in 1949; the grounds include The Canal. A mill at Foots Cray dated from 1767 and is shown here in use as a Photographic Film Manufactory. The map is therefore interesting for showing the still growing suburb of Sidcup but also much of the old village of Foots Cray. On the reverse we include directories for Clarence Crescent, Clarence Road, Granville Road, Hadlow Road, Hatherley Road, High Street, Sidcup Hill, Sidcup Green.
The map links up with Kent Sheets 8.07 Lamorbey to the north, 8.10 Chislehurst North to the west, 8.12 North Cray to the east.