Here are the details of the maps for Paisley:
We have published two versions of this important map, showing how the area changed across the years. The 1858 version is colour-printed, taken from the beautiful handcoloured 1st Edition map. Coverage extends from Ferguslie House eastward to Garthland Street; and from Caledonia Lane southward to Maxwellton and Canal Street.
The many features include town centre with individual buildings neatly shown, Fountain Gardens, GSWR railway with Gilmour Street station, CR Greenock Branch, Canal Branch with station, Distilleries, Anchor Mills, Kilnside House, tramways, White Cart Water, hospital, John Neilson Educational Institution, Town Hall, The Abbey, Greenlaw Goods station, Hot House Works, many other works and factories, library, Female Refuge, Woodside House, football ground, Trotting Ground, churches, Iron Works, George Street area, etc. On the reverse of the 1896 version we include street directory entries for Incle Street, Johnson Street, Kilnside Road, Love Street, Maxwellton, Moss Street; on the 1858 version we include some 1866 railway timetables.