Here are the details of maps for Peterborough:
We have published two versions of this detailed map, so you can see how central Peterborough changed across the years. The maps cover the central area, with coverage stretching from Priestgate northward to Taverners Road, and from Westwood Park Road eastward to Crawthorne Road. The Cathedral is in the lower right corner. Other features include the main station, with track layout shown, and other railway features such as engine and wagon repair sheds; Westwood engineering works, Old Gaol, Queen Street Iron Works, Market Hall, Infirmary, Poor Law Institution or Workhouse, St John the Baptist church, Deanery, St Peter's College, Guildhall, Westwood House, County Court, Westgate, Cowgate, Low Causeway, Theatre Royal, Kings School, All Saints church (top right corner), St Mark's church, St Barnabas church, tramways. Directory extracts are included on the reverse: the 1901 version includes a list of private residents from the 1898 directory, the 1924 version has the A-D entries from the commercial entry of a 1920 directory.
This map links up with Northants Sheet 8.07 Peterborough North to the north, 8.12 Peterborough East to the east and 8.16 Peterborough South to the south.