Here are the details of the map for the Aldgate area:
This highly detailed map at a 'Yard to the Mile' scale covers the western part of Whitechapel. Coverage stretches from Aldgate eastward to Gloucester Street and Christian Street, and from Cable Street northward to Goulston Street. Whitechapel High St, Commercial Road and Leman Street are the main thoroughfares. Features include LNWR Goods Depot, a stretch of the London & Blackwall Railway, Garrick Theatre, St Mark's church, German Chapel, St Botolph without Aldgate church, Leman Street station, Tobacco & Snuff Manufactory, Public Baths, St Mary Matfelon church, St Jude's church Commercial St. On the reverse we include a map of the same area in 1894, at a slightly reduced scale, now showing Aldgate station and the LTSR Goods Depot at Commercial Road and tramways. Lesley Underwood reminds us that this was 'one of the most cosmopolitan aereas of London' by the second half of the 19th century, with a population formed 'by an assortment of humanity drawn by the Docks and the City'.
The map links up with sheets 7.66 Bank to the west, 7.77 The Tower to the south.