Here are the details of maps for Hampton:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Please note that on the 1934 version the small Surrey area south of the Thames is left blank.
The maps cover an area of a mile by a mile and a half, stretching from Hampton Village eastward to Chestnut Walk; from the Manor House southward to Ash Island. The maps covers Hampton village and the area to the east. Features include St Mary's church, High Street, Southwark & Vauxhall Water Works, Station Road (but not as far as the station), Hurst Park race course (on 1894 version), a stretch of the Thames including Taggs Island, The Green, Hampton Court House (but not the Palace), part of Bushy Park, Bushy House. Contemporary Hampton directories are included on each.
The map links up with Sheet 131 Teddington to the north, 140 Kingston to the east, and Surrey Sheet 12.13 Hampton Court to the south.
Follow this link for a list of our maps for the London Boroughs of Richmond and Kingston, or here for a complete list of our London maps .
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / email@example.com / 31 May 2011