Here are the details of maps for Coatbridge:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. Each covers the same area.
This very detailed map covers the town centre and western portion of Coatbridge, a town that in the 1890s was dominated by iron works. Coverage stretches from Sunnyside Road and Colt Terrace southward to Dundyvan, and from Weir Street westward to Ryefield Park. The many features include Main Street, Bank Street, Summerlee Iron Works, Summerlee, Merryston Square, Gartsherrie Hornock & Summerlee Branch Canal, Sunnyside station, Drumpelier & Gartsherrie station, Blairhill Plantation, Langloan Plantation, West End Public Park, Drumpelier Colliery, Llangloan Iron & Chemical Works, Langloan Railway, North British Iron Works, Dundyvan, British Tube Works, Stobcross Rivet Bolt & Nut Works, Coatbridge Iron Works, Whifflet Farm, Dundyvan Iron & Steel Works, Langloan station, Victoria Tube Works, Gartsherrie church, Coatbridge CR station, Woodside Steel & Iron Works, Summerlee Kirkwood Colliery, Green Park, Drumpelier House, Monkland Canal. The 1910 map includes extracts from an early trade directory.
You might find this index map useful. The map links up with Sheets 8.09 Coatdyke to the east.