Here are the details of maps for Southampton (West):
Few areas have changed more comprehensively than this highly detailed map, for in 1908 the tide still came up to the western shore, and almost up to the station. This land was infilled as part of the Western Docks project between 1927 and 1934. Our map shows the area from French Street northward to Polygon Road, and westward to Waterloo Road. Though much of the map was therefore mud and sand in 1908 - with several creeks, there is still much of interest, features including Bugle Street, St Michael's church, Western Esplanade, Corporation Baths, West Quay, Lansdowne Hill, Polygon, West Marlands (before the Civic Centre was built), West Park, Thorners Charity, Southampton West station, Fourposts, Blechynden.
The map links up with Hampshire Sheet 65.11 Southampton East to the east.