This detailed map covers Treforest, at the eastern edge of Pontypridd, including Glyn-Taf (sometimes spelt Glyn-Taff or Glyntaff), and part of Rhyd-y-Felin. Coverage stretches from King Street eastward to Coed Craig-lwyd and Pant-drain.
Features include River Taff, Castle Bridge, School of Mines, GWR Cardiff & Merthyr line with station, Caerphilly & Pontypridd line with several halts, Glamorganshire Canal, Glyn-Taf Cemetery, Taff Vale Park, Pentre-Bach, Junior Technical School, schools, chapels, Lewistown Park, St Dyfrig's RC church, St Mary's church, Dynea Colliery (disused), Glyn-Taf, old mineral tramway route, Treforest Junction, Electrical Works, etc.
On the reverse we include a 1906 directory of Treforest plus a 1929 railway timetable for the Newport-Pontypridd line.
The map links up with Glamorgan sheets 28.14 Pontypridd South to the west
Follow this link for a complete list of our Glamorgan maps.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for Wales, return to the Wales page.The Godfrey Edition / firstname.lastname@example.org / 17 March 2011