Here are the details of maps for Peckham Rye:
We have published three versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. The maps each cover the same area, stretching from Redpost Lane (or Redpost Hill) eastward to Peckham Rye Park, and from Fenwick Road southward to Woodwarde Road and Goodrich Road. The 1868 map is still quite open, although Lordship Lane and Crystal Palace Road are shown laid out ready for building. East Dulwich is near the top centre of the map, with Goose Green, St John's church, East Dulwich House. Peckham Rye is in the NE quarter of the map, with villas to the south, including Manilla College, Charlton House and others. Friern Manor House in extensive grounds is near the foot of the map but by the 1914 map countless streets of houses have replaced it. The Peckham & Sutton railway runs through the western half of the map, including Champion Hill (later East Dulwich) and North Dulwich stations. Other features include Dulwich House on the 1868 map. The 1914 version has Constance Road Institution, Southwark Union Infirmary, James Allen's School, Ruskin Manor, Alleyn's School, north part of Camberwell Cemetery. The striking contrast between the maps is noteworthy.
The map links up with London Sheets 103 Peckham to the north, 116 Brixton to the west, 118 Brockley to the east, 127 Dulwich Village to the south.