Here are the details of maps for Minera:
This detailed map covers the industrial village of Minera, just NW of Wrexham. Author Derrick Pratt describes it as straggling "untidily over the south facing north bank of the River Clywedog" or 'babbling stream'. Features on the map include the Minera Lead Mines, Pentre, St Mary's church, part of the community known as New Brighton, Minera Hall, Pen-y-Bryn, Silica mine, Minera Lime Works, New Minera Lead Mine. A mineral railway is shown to the lead mines and an aerial ropeway to Silica mine. A stretch of the GWR Wrexham & Minera branch is also shown, including Berwig Halt, Vicarage Crossing Halt and Coedpath station. On the reverse we include a comprehensive history of the area, a directory for Minera in 1910, plus a railway timetable for the GWR branch from Wrexham to Berwig Halt in 1906.