Old Ordnance Survey Maps of Cornwall
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction.
They are available through our On-line Mapshop
Here are the details of maps for Camelford:
Cornwall Sheet 14.11 Camelford 1905 - published 2006; intro by Joanna Raymond-Barker. ISBN.978-1-84151-965-4
This detailed map covers the small market town of Camelford, founded by Earl Richard of Cornwall, brother of Henry III, in the mid-13th century.
The town itself is covered, along with the outlying hamlets of Treclago, Pencarrow, Valley Truckle, Fenteron, Trevia, Jetwells, Trewen, Hendra. Features include
the Workhouse, River Camel, High Street, Town Hall, Fore Street, Outground Mill, Grammar School. (Note that the station is not on the map.) On the reverse we include 1910
directories for Camelford and Llanteglos-by-Camelford.
Follow this link for a list of our maps for Cornwall or here for a general list for the South West.
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop.
For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile.
For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.
Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 13 January 2018