Here are the details of maps for Catford:
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. It covers an area stretching from Rushey Green and Bromley Road eastward to St Mildred's Road and Hither Green Cemetery; from Davenport Road southward to Hazelbank Road. It covers the southern parts of Lewisham, eastern Catford, and the serried streets of Hither Green. There is a long stretch of the SE&C railway on the map but no stations. Features include Lewisham Town Hall, Ravensbourne Preserve Works, tramways, Hither Green Cemetery, Park Hospital. Churches include St Laurence Catford, St Andrew's Hither Green, St Mildred's. Streets on the 1914 map include Verdant Lane, Brownhill Road, Inchmery Road, Hither Green Lane and many more. On the 1894 version much of the area is still open countryside.
The map links up with Sheets 119 Lewisham to the north, 128 Forest Hill to the west, 130 Mottingham to the east and 170 Southend Village to the south.
Follow this link for a complete list of our London maps .
You can order maps direct from our On-line Mapshop. For other information and prices, and other areas, go to The Index Page.
Maps in the Godfrey Edition are taken from the 25 inch to the mile map and reduced to about 15 inches to the mile. For a full list of maps for England, return to the England page.Alan Godfrey Maps, Prospect Business Park, Leadgate, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 7PW / firstname.lastname@example.org / 27 August 2011